This is a guest post written by Sienna. If you are interested to write a guest post at TechInitio, please visit Guest Post Page. One of the best thing about Guest Post at TechInitio is that you will be having an option to get 4 inbound links to your website!
Before anyone uses the iCloud, the next generation online service from Apple, he or she must know why it is necessary to have this service on their devices. Surrounded by so many devices in this gadget era, the users will enjoy a cool experience by getting this service on their devices. Now, if you ask, what is all about the new service? Well, the cloud service will help you in getting access to the contents of a particular device using any other Apple device you have. It helps to connect each of your devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac and iPod touch to access the content. It can also track and locate a lost device, copy your iPhone snaps on the web so that you can take a back up on your Mac, and also allows synchronising your iWork files from any device to save time.
The key features:
Let’s have a look at some of the key features of iCloud service that will help you to understand, why it is necessary to have such service on your device.
1. Using multiple devices made easy:- The new iCloud service will keep the multiple devices that we use in our daily life like mobile, laptop, iPad, Tv, camera, etc. connected to each other so that users can get the live update without sync. Thus, you need not worry about updating your laptop to view the snaps taken from the camera. It can be accessed from the iCloud point.
2. Time saving technology with advanced features:-
Apple has designed this time saving service, keeping in view the huge time required for updating each device. Hence, even if you do not have a particular device with you, you can access the data using any other device you are carrying.
3. Keeps the Users Stress-free: Users can relax using iCloud because they will be able to update the current content into all devices in a short time.
4. Share live content:- It supports live content sharing by the users. For instance, if you get an e-mail on your iPad, you can edit it on your laptop by using this service.
5. Go creative with other devices:
You can take advantage of the unique features of your devices and get creative. iCloud service will allow you to access content from another device and use it for creative work.
6. Share media with the devices:- iCloud service has enabled media sharing for all devices. Thus, people can share information from one device to the other like, from camera to TV, Camera to PC, PC to TV etc.
The most crucial point you should consider is to update and run iCloud service on all your devices and with all the leading apps.
Update iOS devices
Whether you have an iPhone 3GS, 4 or 4S, or the latest iPad, or iPod touch, the device must run on iOS 5 to avail the integrated features of iCloud service.
Update with iTunes:- Apart from updating your contact, email accounts, calendars etc., it also allows you to buy anything from iTunes Store, Mac App Store, iBook Store. Whatever device you use to make the purchase, it will be automatically updated on your other devices. To avail this service, you just need to upgrade to iOS 5 and activate iCloud.
Update with iPhoto for photo sharing
The most exciting feature of iCloud is Photo sharing that copies 1,000 photos taken within the last 30 days to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and also update to the Mac running iPhoto or Aperture.
Some other salient features of iCloud:
• It helps to update your documents like presentation, Reports, projects etc. via any device.
• Take backup of music, TV shows, apps, books, photos and videos from iCloud.
• Use GPS for fun experience:
iClouds allow location sharing with which users can easily use to do party, business meeting, or just to locate your friend in a crowd, with few clicks.
• Track your missing Apple device:- You can easily track your missing device by using this service.
Do you find this service useful? Share your thoughts in below comments.