TechInitio – a doFollow Blog
I welcome you all here and request you to get sometime to share your valuable thought and writing at techinitio.
What you get at TechInitio when you write a guest post?
This is a genuine question. If you are investing your precious time in writing guest post, you should be definitely having something in lieu of this effort.
As I am not having any revenue generation mechanism at TechInitio (at least at the time of writing this page), I will not able able to place your Google Adsense link or other monetizing link at TechInitio. But, I will link to your blog from TechInitio whenever you write a guest post.
4 Backlinks to Your Blog
When you write a guest post at TechInitio, I will allow you to use 4 backlinks to your blog. 2 links will be allowed from your introduction and two from the body of post.
Important to note that I am not using any plugin for author introduction. Hence you need to write it yourself. Just a 2 liner introduction, not more than that.
How to submit guest post?
Please register at http://www.techinitio.com/wp-login.php?action=register. Once registration is successful, you will able to login to dashboard at http://www.techinitio.com/wp-admin.
Now write an article and submit to review. It it meets the requirement and guidelines, I will definitely publish as soon as my schedule permits.
Guidelines for guest post writing
- Article should be based on Technology niche, product review, software review, social networking, SEO, blogging tips and topic of general interest.
- Post body should be of minimum 500 words and with at least 1 relevant image.
- Strictly no copy-paste. I am happy for spinning of articles/topic. ‘
- No Affiliate link. All the links should be pointing towards your blog only.
- You should be interacting with readers via comments as much you can for your published post.
I hope this will be a win-win situation for both parties. You will get 4 backlinks (doFollow) from TechInitio and I will get more reader (and hence exposure to community) for TechInitio.